Monday, May 05, 2008

Won't go home without you



I looked at this picture once again and I thought of when we were in Secondary 1 and 2. Had our orientations and everything, made some new friends and we started our day in our new Secondary school, Class 1/7.

We looks so nerdy, with long skirts and oversized uniforms.
Not forgetting the "pin-your fringe-up" style and "comb-your-hair-all-the-way-back-to-heaven" hairstyle. Haha, take a look at us and you can go "HA HA" for hours.


Indeed, some of us got into the other class and some of us stayed on.
Such lovely memories, just by looking back. We had no worries, at all.


**

Hahaha okay shutup about the reminiscing part already!
Initially we only got 2 tests, Miss Shyam came to us and said,

"5/1, later go to the AVA you're gonna have an Emaths test!"


"WALAO!!!!"

"BOOOOOOO!!"

"Why never tell me earlier!!"

"Wanna die already."

Haha thats what I've heard from the class. Oh boo, testssss.
Tomorrow, English test. Today, so many homework!! Oh my God dang,
What am I doing online. Okay I should end this entry and get back on with my very mundane and lifeless life. Yaye, so fake.


Oh yes!

Ever since someone told me that KFC uses oil that was left untouched for a kazillion years behind the stove to make whipped potato,

I've stopped eating them, for good.


Hahaha I hope that doesn't give you guys whipped potato phobia!
BYEEEEEEEEEE.


French fries, anyone?

No comments: